Click to enlarge screen images below.
U.S. Screen Company specializes in the fabrication of various screening applications suitable several types of food processing industries. With a focus on superior quality, our screens are constructed to ensure durability and longevity.
Wedge wire screen panels are used for:
• Sizing and separation
• Fluid bed dryers or coolers
• Various vibratory screening applications
Stainless steel sieve screens are used for:
• Processing corn for corn starch
• Processing sugar
• Sizing and washing potatoes, vegetable and cereal
Cylinders or half cylinders are used for:
• Separating solids from liquids
• Used in a multitude of screw press applications
Mining and Minerals
Pulp and Paper
Wire Types / Sizes
U.S. Screen Company combines over 85 years experience in the manufacture and distribution of wedge wire screens and related products for process industries.
U.S. Screen Company
P.O. Box 27
Wellington, Ohio 44090
Telephone: 1-855-964-2662 ( Toll Free) / 419-736-2400 (Local)